22 Jul 2011

.


to be honest, i'm longing to have a little romance in my life.
i'm well off being alone, but it would be magical to have someone
to dream dreams with and stuff like that.
you know, just someone... a bit of a freak, like me.
i got plenty of friends, and i got plenty of guys interested in me...
but, i don't know, maybe i'm too picky.
well, i'm afraid i don't look really hard, either.
still, i don't wanna kill every hope in myself.
:) 

nicey nice pics:
1 _ via atswimtwobirds.
2 _ via the lane.

2 comments:

  1. I can understand how you feel - I have been picky all my life - and would rather be alone than with the wrong person for the wrong reasons. You see it will probably happen when you least expect it :)- that's what happened to me! Have a great weekend and keep looking hon,
    Axx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the sweet words, dear Anya. :)
    i wish you a great weekend, too.

    hugs,
    agnes
    :)

    ReplyDelete

your comments are very welcome. i'd like to hear from you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails